NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anna

Last November, my dear brother went to visit Singapore with my mom. And of course, I ask for a 'pasalubong' and granted, he got me my ever first NARS lipstick from Sephora! I was really happy that he got what I requested, with the help of my mom too. :) This also serves as an early Christmas gift from my kuya.. lol!


I've researched a lot to what shade would fit me and can be worn for day out with friends. I've decided on NARS Audacious lipstick in Anna.



I love the packaging! It's very sleek and chic in a black tube. The cap is magnetic that you know that it's tightly close. Honestly, I got addicted and started playing with it unconsciously when I'm holding it..hehe











The shade Anna is like a deep rose with a purple toned.


It's a cool undertone, muted dark pink shade with a semi-matt finish that will suit all skintones. It has a creamy and pigmented formula that glides on easily. The color is not so loud or too bold but subtle on the lips, perfect for daytime wear and yet you'll still make a makeup statement. Lasting power on my lips is 3-4 hours with only light eating. I wouldn't mind re-applying with this again for a touchup. 

I wanted more of NARS Audacious Lipstick but I don't think I will spend my own money to buy one. It's too expensive for me! It costs Php1650 here in the Philippines, too much for me for just 1 lipstick. I'm just hoping there are generous-kind friends/family that will give this as a gift again ^_^ haha!







Comments

  1. 1650 is a lot! i could already buy 10 pcs of EB matte lippies hehe =) nice review! my first Nars lippie i got from winning a giveaway.. i got Nars in Joyous Red it is like orange + red shade =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right ?! oh well...hehe I would love to get more if I could :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts