Catrice Cosmetics Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder

Whenever I do my face makeup, bronzing is always a staple with my routine. Bronzing powder can help warm up your face. But one needs to be careful in choosing a bronzer because it tends to look too orange sometimes. 

My most use bronzer for 2015 is my Catrice Cosmetics Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder. I got the shade 020 Deep Bronze. I bought mine at SM Megamall mid last year for P349 only. It's my most favorite bronzer for regular use whenever I go out.


This have clear sturdy cover packaging with just the name on it, which makes it simple and nice. I love the look of the powder with some engraving on it. The sad part is, it doesn't have any mirror at all.




The powder is soft and finely milled with no scent at all. I mostly use my flat top powder blush from ELF when applying this on my face. It's not too pigmented but you can easily layer it on your preferences. Though some people may use this for contouring too, but for me I prefer to use this as my bronzer only. The shade is deep bronze which looks dark brown on the compact but somehow when swatch, it gets a bit orangey. But not a problem for me, i like how it looks on my skin. It warms up my face pretty well and it is really matt! I'm not a fan of shimmery bronzers. Lasting power is pretty good, it stays on the whole day with some fading by night time. No need for touch-ups.

I do recommend this to beginners and looking for an affordable matt bronzing powder. It's a good quality and perfect for practicing makeup looks.







Comments

  1. Good to know it worked for you! I currently use a bronzer from ELF, the one that also comes with a blush. It's nice but I find that it's slightly orange on my skin tone so I'm not completely satisfied with it. I'm definitely looking into this because it seems like a promising product and not to mention, budget friendly. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this one! xx

    thebeautybender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts