ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream in Sta. Lucia

It's officially summertime! Today is the last day of March and the weather is scorching hot! This is the time that we need a lighter/less makeup and more radiant look. For me, it's the best time to use our beloved bb creams, tinted moisturizers, lip and cheeks stain and even cream makeups for me. Why cream formula??? Because it may serves as our makeup base, or leave it as it is to have more natural look.

One of the trusted affordable but quality products I love is e.l.f., especially their studio line. And a few months back I purchased their Contouring Blush and Bronzing cream. Actually this one is an impulse buy...lol! I was really planning to get the powder but at the last minute got the cream formula. Though I didn't get to use it immediately after I bought it until recently when I was looking on my stash for something different to use as for my contour.


The packaging comes with a black, sturdy compact with a full size mirror of the case. It's very convenient to bring with you anywhere. It has 2 equal half-size product inside which is the cream blush and bronzer.




The cream is very pigmented. It's easy to blend and not drying on the skin. There are times that I used these as a base then top it with powder blush and bronzer but most of the times, I'm already contented as it is. It gives you natural glow. 
I preferred applying this with a sponge or a brush. I'm not really into using my fingers with cream makeups, unless if I really have to.

Here's a picture of me wearing the e.l.f. countouring blush and bronzing cream after 4 hours errands and appointments. I didn't set it with powder and yet, you can still see minimal amount of colors on my cheeks but not too visible anymore. Staying power is average, just don't expect it too last longer especially those who have oily skins. Maybe setting it with a powder blush and bronzing powder will help the longevity. 

sorry for the tired face..hihihi :)

I do recommend this if for the price, quality and because i love almost everything with their studio line! This is preferable if you're going out for quick errands and stroll around the mall. Just a tip, if you would really want a shade of blush even you're hot and sweating, a blush stain is the most recommendable. ^_^



Happy summer everyone!










Comments

  1. Oooh I've tried the powder version of this but the cream would be great for summer!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    raincouverbeauty.blogspot.com
    Just made various social media accounts too so if you'd like to follow me in any of them, I would really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts