Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner + Happy Essential Foam Collagen

Etude House is one of the most popular and affordable korean skincare and cosmetics brand. They said that koreans has one of the beautiful and luminous skins in Asia, or not in the world. That's why mostly everyone wanted to try their products, just to have that flawless skin.

Last month my sister-in-law gave me these 2 products from Etude House, Wonder Pore Freshner and Happy Essential Foam Collagen. Actually, these was hers but unfortunately, she didn't like it that much. The Wonder Pore Freshner was too drying for her skin (this was already gentle type but she has a very dry skin), though the essential foam was okay for her skin she still gave it to me anyways and decided to stick with her trusted brand. 

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner claims:
-Deep cleanses pores
-Maintain ph4.5 +/- 1
-Control a large amount of sebum
-Minimizes appearance of pores
-Refines the skin tones
-Help the elasticity of pores
-Moisturize inside and outside of the skin

"I'm your wonder woman for your Pore"... very intriguing! :)
I'm not really fond of using toner on my face because usually after applying toner, my face feels so dry and tight. At first I was having second thought if I'll accept this one but decided I wanna try it because of the benefit it claims written on the packaging. 
I have the 500ml which is a huge plastic bottle but not heavy with a marine blue color liquid inside. For me, I don't like the scent that much, I really can't describe it but it's not that overwhelming. And also the packaging is a bit unique because of the nozzle, you just need to put on top of the nozzle your cotton pad then push down. You just need to pump at least twice to get enough product on the cotton, very convenient! :)
I never really have problems regarding with my pores, I have normal to combination skin. This makes my skin still soft after application, not the usual toner after-feel. Though I don't use this everyday, just when I wore makeup during the day for a thorough cleanse. They said that this can be use also as a spritz on the face for a fresher feel during the day, just transfer enough amount on a spray bottle. 
It's also Paraben-free! :)

Etude House Happy Essential Foam - Collagen claims:
"This creamy cleansing foam gently removes impurities. Skin is happy again, feeling clean, smooth and soft"  
I love the smell of this, it's so girly and a little bit fruity! And it stays for a short while after washing. I like the white creaminess of the texture of the foam. And for 150ml, it will last for a long time because you'll just need a small amount. There are a lot of varieties for this Happy Essential foam line, and we got the Collagen one.
I like that after washing my face with this, my skin feels soft and moisturized. This product also did not make me break out after 2 weeks of everyday use. I noticed that my face became brighter, softer and not drying anymore. 
I admit that I need more moisturize for my face because of my age *ugh* :) I'm now aware for products for anti-aging properties. Like they said, prevention is better than cure. :P

Repurchase???
 Maybe the EH Happy Essential foam, but I'll try the other kind in their line. I love the effect on my skin. But for the EH Wonder Pore Freshner, i'm still having second-thoughts if i'll get another one, like I said before I'm not fond of toners. But these are recommended for those who have oily skin and those who want to thorough cleanse the face, this is perfect!


Comments

  1. i was about to buy the
    wonder pore line from Etude House.
    thanks for this review.
    :)

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. Might skip on trying this one out...

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! I really want to try the wonder pore! Following you now hun :)
    xo

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts