Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain review and swatches (Romantic and Smitten)

Today's review is about Revlon new release product, the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I guess Revlon really knows what a girl wants, they usually produce products that every girl longs for. And once again, they hit the spot for another lip product!

Lipstick is a must have for me, without it I looked so pale as a vampire! lol :) But my problem is I usually "eat" my lipstick or it fades easily on me, it only last an hour or two then I need to retouch my lips again. I also tried lip stains from various brand before but mostly they failed on me. So, I always bring any lip color with me everytime I went out.

Revlon says:
"It's a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood."

I got mine from the U.S. and I was really excited to try it immediately as soon as I got my hands on these. They said that it's comparable to Clinique Chubby Sticks, which I'm not sure because I don't own one. It has a waxy formula, with a subtle minty scent and taste. IMO it's not a bad thing, I think it's a little refreshing but it fades after a few seconds after applying. This balm stain doesn't dry my lips but instead they moisturized upon application, but still, I apply a swipe of my favorite gloss in the afternoon for a bit of sheen.

What I love about these are they're retractable! You don't need to sharpen them which can waste a lot of product, all you have to do is swivel the lower part (the silver color) to push up more product. And also this much firmer and harder than other gloss, it will not easily melt especially during hot weather.

SHADES :   030 SMITTEN               045 ROMANTIC          
STAYING POWER: Based on experience, the stain really stayed on my lips 8-10 hours a day. I only retouched once after a few hours when I applied my first application. For the first couple of hours, the stain is very pigmented and glossy but it wears off throughout the day. It also has some fading of color as you eat and drink but not completely remove. This is very convenient when you don't have time to do some touch-ups after eating. :)

SMITTEN
SMITTEN is like deep fuchsia pink color. It's very buildable and bright. I think this is wearable especially to  women who loves bright color on their lips. When the sheen wears off, it leaves a pretty even stain on your lips. For me, if I don't feel like wearing much makeup for a day, all I need is use this and my face will light up already! :)

ROMANTIC
ROMANTIC is bright tomato-like red color. If you love wearing red lip colors, this one if perfect. It's like a fruity red, love the color on my lips! It leaves a very natural red stain on your lips. I think this shade will be wearable all year round.

SWATCHES:     ROMANTIC         SMITTEN


ROMANTIC
SMITTEN

with Romantic
with Smitten
As you can see, I love wearing bright lip colors! :) I think it's more fun looking and it'll show your personality. 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stains is now available at any Revlon counters, price is P575 (approx. $13). 


Comments

  1. Both colours look great on your lips! Romantic doesn't turn up too orangey on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much! :) Yes I know that Romantic came out orangey for them, maybe because it depend on the real color of the lips.. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the photos! :) Smitten looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! smitten is my favorite shade :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts