Mary Kay Timewise Luminous-wear Liquid Foundation

Now that summer is over, my skin is normal to dry again. And during this season, I like using a foundation with at least medium coverage. I think I can handle it now that our weather is more tolerable  and humid.
This past few weeks, I alternate my Mary Kay Timewise Luminous-wear Liquid Foundation with my other foundations. I love using this foundations because it gives a dewy-finish and glow on your face. For me, that's a big thing! I envy ladies who has glowing skin and you can tell that she has only a minimal makeup on her face. And with this foundation, as said on the packaging it's a luminous-wear foundation and it's very true!
This foundation really looks nice on my skin, it gives me a smooth and well-hydrated effect. It covers any redness and imperfections. It's very buildable and it doesn't set on my fine lines.
The packaging is a squeeze type tube which I like because I have a better control with the product I want to use, though I think screwing on the lid makes it a little bit annoying. It's also very convenient to travel with, it's light and can easily fit my makeup bags unlike other foundations that you need to be careful because it's on a bottle or a jar.


MK Timewise Luminous-wear Liquid Foundation says:
* A moisturizing complex enriched with skin-loving jojoba delivers 
lasting comfort and hydration
* Skin looks luminous, radiant and immediately brightened as skin
texture appears visibly improved
* For normal to dry skin 
* Suitable for sensitive skin


I got the Biege 4 shade. It's creamy and has a yellow undertone which is a perfect match for my skin. The cream has a little bit of glimmer that makes your skin glow and looks healthy. It lasted up to 8 hours on my face and I only retouched once with powder. Though I don't think it will work with an oily/combination skin, because of the glimmer on the cream, I think it will only enhance the shine of your face. 

SWATCH


blended already
Notice on the picture below that this foundation evens out my skin tone and covers any redness on my face. It feels light and easily blends on my skin. On my first layer, you can notice that it has cover any redness already but still, I feel I don't have any foundation at all. My skin glows and looks luminous from the foundation. And when I applied the 2nd layer, it has more coverage but still feels light on skin though I still set it with a powder as I'm already used to it!  lol!

**note: all picture were not edited, I only using photoshop for cropping :)
1 layer of MK Timewise
Luminous-wear  Foundation
bare face only with moisturizer


Set with MK Mineral Powder
Foundation
2 layer of MK Timewise
Luminous-wear  Foundation



 I think I'm gonna repurchase again if I finish the one I'm using. It's very affordable for everyday use and my skin loves the effect. And I feel that it helps bring out my "youthful" glow! :)

You can purchase Mary Kay products through online or a consultant, around P700 (approx. $12).


Comments

Popular Posts