Sleek Palette: Oh So Special


A couple of weeks ago, I brought my Sleek Oh So Special Palette from Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione, it was selling like pancakes because it was on sale and I got lucky that I was able to reserve one on time. =P

Sleek Oh So Special palette has 12 mineral based eyeshadows. A combination of matte and shimmery colors. The packaging is really nice and very sleek with huge mirror opposite the eyeshadows. It's cheaper alternative for Urban Decay Naked palette if you want to achieve neutral to smokey eyes looks.

SLEEK Palette: OH SO SPECIAL
                                              Matte :                                                      Shimmery:
                                              Bow                                                           Organza
                                     Ribbon                                                      Gift Basket
                                     Pamper                                                         Glitz
                                    The Mail                                                     Celebrate
                                      Boxed                                                          Gateau
                                   Wrapped Up
                                      Noir



Such good quality for the price.Very convenient to bring with you anywhere, if you want to touch-up/transform your eye makeup. The colors are really well pigmented and smooth, what you see is what you get even without using primers to the eyelids. It even lasts all day and stays perfectly especially with primer. I love all the shades in it and its easily buildable.



From left to right: Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate
From left to right: Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up, Noir


Like they said, "It's the ultimate i-Divine that every woman should have with her possession." =) .....and it's very true!!!
Overall, I'm impressed with this palette, it's a multipurpose palette with such great quality.  I'm so happy that I found this great bargain! :D

Comments

  1. That is a beautiful palette!!! I'm so glad to have found your sites - really enjoying reading your posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me! Thank you so much in advamce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have graphite and storm with me =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts