BB Creams... Missha and SkinFood


Since my cousin is staying in Korea for work, I decided to asked her to buy me some Korean products specifically BB creams which is very popular there in terms of beauty products. And I love some products from Missha and SkinFood, but for now, I'm gonna focus only in BB creams.

MISSHA PERFECT COVER BB CREAM
My swatch


I got the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade  no.23, because the shade no.21 is too light for me (I have morena/fair skin, same with my cousin so she tested it first on her skin). It has a little bit of powder scent and a creamy texture. It's more on yellow base cream which I prefer and very easy to blend on the skin. It has a smooth and dewy finish that can give you a healthy-looking skin. I love to use it because it has spf42 which is a big plus for me, no need for additional sunblock on the face. But I think for oily/combination skin, it's best to use  a setting powder for longer effect and control shine. I use this almost everyday as it makes my skin glowing without all the works. We have Missha stores now in SM hypermarket near Tiendesitas and SM north edsa but with double the price compared in Korea. And also there are a lot of online shops that sells Missha BB cream lower the price compared in boutiques shops.





Next is SkinFood Mushroom Multi-Care BB Cream, I love this bb cream. I alternate this with my Missha Perfect Cover bb cream because it has more coverage but very light feeling on my skin. It brightens the face and it has a matte finish , but same with Missha Perfect cover bb cream I recommend using setting powder after application for oily/combination skin as it will give you a shiny effect as the day wore on.  As stated on the packaging, it also have benefits for the face like anti-ageing, whitening and sunblock (spf20!!) It is also scented but not too strong but kind of hard to explain the smell of the cream but it fades away quickly after application. It is best to use it during summer time because it gives you a good coverage and sun protection at the same time!


Pumped tube
PEACH SAKE PORE BB CREAM
My swatch

And lastly, SkinFood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream! At last, this one I recommend for oily skin!!! They said that this bb cream is best suitable for oily skin as it has oil control and soothes blemishes, but still gives a luminous finish on the face. But it is still best to bring with you a powder for retouch for assurance..I also use this sometimes but not too often  because i breakout on this one on my first used. But still it gives me good coverage but not too heavy on your skin. It has spf20, a good protection for everyday use.. The best part of this bb cream is they have a  pump on their tube!!! but you need to be careful when using the pump as it doesn't give you exactly what you need. :)


The verdict???
Missha Perfect Cover BB cream is my favorite from the rest ! :)

Comments

Popular Posts