[Review]: Catrice Photo Finish 18h Liquid Foundation

Hello ladies! This would be my very first blog post for this year. I hope I can do better and focus this time around for my blog just because last year was a busy time for me, I didn't have enough time to blog. Keeping my fingers crossed! :P

For my 1st blog post for 2015, it would be the Catrice Cosmetic Photo Finish 18h Liquid Foundation. I've been using it for quite sometime now trying to figure if I like it or not. I think I gave it enough time to share to you my thoughts about this product.


Product claims:
For a perfect, retouched complexion: the Photo Finish Liquid Foundation 18h with a "Soft Focus Effect".
Thanks to light-reflecting pigments, it makes your complexion look smooth and radiant for up to 18 hours! The oil-free formula feels pleasantly light on your skin.  

Oil-free. Dermatologically tested




The packaging is a sturdy frosted glass with pump which makes it look expensive. It also dispenses enough amount of product that you'll need. These are all definitely a BIG plus!

The consistency is quite thick and creamy. The coverage is medium to full and easy to blend though it dries quite fast too. The finish looks natural. And it looks dewey on the skin but not shiny, like semi-matte effect on the skin. Sadly, they have only 4 range of shades and more on pinkish and fair tone. But I like how it evens out my skin and doesn't settle on fine lines. I love how it gives glow and radiant on my skin during this cold season (well, it's definitely much cooler nowadays, right?!).

It has strong scent of  flower like a jasmine or "sampaguita". So, for those who doesn't prefer strong scent on their foundation, this one is definitely not for you.

 
This was taken with flash. I wore the foundation
 for 7 hours already.

Would I recommend it? Yes. I like how it looks natural. It looks like my skin but better. But be careful not to pack on too much foundation, it would look cakey already. It costs P499 which I think is reasonable with the quality. Perfect for everyday and on the go foundation.  



Have you tried any Catrice Cosmetics makeups?
What do you think of their product?







Comments

Popular Posts