Makeover #5 Graduation Recital Makeup

Another makeover time! It's been a while since my last post about makeover. I was so busy with everything that I haven't had the chance to update this segment.

Today's client is Cathy. She's a korean who studied in PWU and took up BS Music. She has a very beautiful singing voice. I wished I had a strong voice like hers! :) It was her graduation night and they were to perform for the last time for their school. Too bad, I wasn't able to attend the recital performance (I have another schedule). I'm sure she did great and perform very well. 

Preparation - with first layer of foundation and eyebrow
Cathy has fair smooth skin. A few blemishes around the forehead and chin but nothing a concealer can't hide. She has combination type skin, so I made sure I set my foundation with powder to make it last long. She specifically wanted a simple but night look makeup that will suit her dress and performance as a opera singer. Then as for the hair, she wanted an updo hairstyle that will make her look glamorous. 




Products used
Face:
Clinique hydro moisturizer
Nurturing Force Force Blot Out Shine + Oil Control Cream
Graftobian cream foundation palette
Graftobian cream blush palette
Graftobian Creme Wheel
Essence powder blush in Natural
RCMA setting powder
FS powder -for contouring (rajah)

Eyes:
Lorac primer
Lorac Pro palette
Tony Moly eyeliner in black
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Ardell false eyeslashes
In2it eyebrow powder
Prismacolor pencil
Prestige eyeliner in black

Lips:
Mac 
( sorry... forgot the shade, we were testing a lot that time) :)
Etude House lipgloss






Comments

Popular Posts