Review: Nurturing Force Blot Out Offensive Shine + Oil Control Cream

Hello ladies!!! I know, I know... it's been a while since I updated my blog. I was really pre-occupied and also needed to have a lot of rests the past few weeks. But since I'm feeling much more better now, I wanted to give you my thoughts about this product I recently been using during my makeup gigs and also to myself.

This product is called the
Nurturing Force Blot Out Offensive Shine + Oil Control Cream...





I was introduced to this when I attended my makeup school last month, since then, it became a member of my makeup traincase. It has a white cream texture on a portable plastic jar that you can easily bring anywhere. I like scooping out the product with a spatula then use my fingers when applying only on the parts that are usually get oily. You'll just  need a very small amount and quick in blending because it really dries too fast that you'll have a hard time blending when it happens. It has a bit of smell like a usual moisturizer but then it fades away after a few seconds.

This one really takes away shine and fills in pores. It also serves as a primer! A very good base under makeup. But still, I set my makeup with a good setting powder for oil control longevity. They said that this one was also used by Twilight casts as their makeup primer.

It has a plastic cap under the cap for additional protection



The downside of this product is... it doesn't have SPF though it contains Titanium Dioxide which makes the product white and sunscreen benefits. But you need to be careful in applying too much because it can cause "white cast" with flash photography. And also, this one is a bit pricey around Php1600 for a 14g but it's worth it!



Have you tried this product already? 
Hope I helped to those who are on the hunt for a good primer. :)


Comments

  1. So cute photos!
    I love your blog so much <333

    www.fashionerza.com

    (Loving my top picks from sheinside! Can't believe their prices,
    Click link above to see photos !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not that familiar with the brand but thanks for sharing! ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts