Eyelashes Overload! :)

Hello ladies! Wow! Can't believe it's the last day of January already... excited for the next month coming as I will be taking my love for makeup to a higher level, I 'll be enrolling to a very good school for makeup in our country! :)

For now, I just want to share quickly what my "tita" (my mommy's close friend) gave me for a "pasalubong" from Japan and from my cousin from Korea. They gave me an overload of false eyelashes!!!  I really love all the designs, colors and variety they gave me. 



.... from JAPAN!

.....from KOREA!


I'm excited to use them or for clients. I just love eyelashes! They enhance the eyes more... and depends on what look or how dramatic you wanted it to be. Especially now that love month is coming, it's the time for dressing up for prom nights and going out with your loved ones...


Hope you had a great month! =)


Comments

  1. ang dami!!! wow!!how I wish I have that number of variants to try out too! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried falsies. This post overwhelms me. Hehe. Andami dear.

    New post is up: I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts