L'oreal Paris Color Riche Moisture Matte Lipstick in Spring Rosette

Today I just want to share a quick swatch post on my current favorite go-to lipstick. I got this also from my trip to Japan late last year and it's been a constant member of my purse. 

This is the L'oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick, long name indeed! ^_^  I got the shade in PR511 Spring Rosette, a toned down rose pink shade. It suits any skin color and very wearable for everyday. 


I love the rusty gold packaging! It looks so sleek and elegant. It has a button that'll help you easily indicate the color and it's quite accurate too. When I bought this one, there was no tester at that time, so I just based on the button to what shade I want and I'm pleased it has the same color. I love it! And it locks tightly too, no need to worry that the cap will loose inside your purse and mess everything else. 




It easily blends on my lips. It has velvety matte finish that doesn't dry out your lips but not moisturizing too. But I'm quite surprise with the staying power, it lasted on me 4-5 hours with meals and drinks no retouching needed but after maybe 6 hours onward I touchup a little only. It leaves stains on the lips that looks pleasing and natural. 

I would love to try and get another shades of the line but the price here in the Philippines is quite too expensive for me for a drugstore though I know its worth it. It retails here Php 625. But I guess I just ask my relatives in Japan to get me more from there instead as  "pasalubong". =)




Have you tried lipstick? 
What shade can you recommend for me?









Comments

Popular Posts