Japan Beauty Haul

Last month I visited Japan for the first time, and was overwhelmed with the beauty of autumn. It was truly an experienced to remember and definitely planning to visit again with my family.

I'm amazed on how many beauty products they have from nails, body to face, and they have a lot of skincare and makeup. They have so much brands locally. So, I bought some to take home with me in the Philippines. I cannot hoard, I'm on a budget. I want to try it all, need to save for next year trip! :) 







SHU UEMURA The Lightbulb Foundation in Medium Beige


Chanel Powder Blush in 160 Innocence 

Chifure Lipsticks shades:  542    and         253

L'OREAL Color Riche Moist Matte in Spring Rosette

It's not a lot and some are available here in the Philippines, but it's way more cheaper even tax included compared here. 

I'm still trying out most of these. I'm going to give swatches and review on each product next time.  




Take care  ^_^


    

Comments

Popular Posts