Za True White Liquid Foundation in OC30 [Review]

Za Products are becoming my favorites, from skincare to makeup. It just compliments my skin. And I'm happy that it's locally available, mostly in beauty sections in department stores and Watsons

Za True White Liquid Foundation is my favorite! This is my "go-to" foundation. If I wanted to have that radiant, flawless skin without the effort, I'll definitely grab this from my stash. I've been using this for almost a year now, and I mostly prefer to use this. I got the OC30 shade which is the darkest shade already and it's perfect match for me! Unfortunately, they have limited shades to choose from, so if you're darker than like NC35, I think it would be too light for you. Or maybe you can mix it with your other foundation. I do that also, when I want to have radiant, dewy finish. It has spf 25, another plus of this foundie!




The packaging comes in a bottle glass, not really travel friendly but it has a curve in the middle for easy handle. It also has a pump for easy dispense of the product. 


The consistency is very creamy and smooth. It has medium to heavy coverage. It's lightweight on the skin and doesn't feel heavy at all once it settled on the skin. It also contains Vitamins C and E derivatives, minerals and hyaluronic acid for skincare.


                               Bare skin                                                  with Za True White Liquid Foundation             
Sorry for my stressed face! hihi ^_^ You can actually see red and pimple marks and some discoloration in my before photo. Blame it on my PMS! Look how it evens out my skin and gives me dewy, bright and smooth finish.  And I only need a layer on my face. It's very easy to blend and settles on the skin evenly. On me, it stay put for about 6-8 hours, without setting it! But for oily skins, I suggest you use setting powders for longevity. 

I honestly love Za True White Liquid Foundation, especially for everyday use. This is one of my HG products to think it's very affordable for only P595














Comments

Popular Posts