Elizabeth Arden Beauty Essentials Kit

I never had any Elizabeth Arden makeup and this will be my first time to try their products. I got some of their perfumes but not cosmetics. 

Last month when we went to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), during waiting time we went around the cosmetics section around the airport. Then we saw Elizabeth Arden booth, and decided to check out their products. We saw this Beauty Essentials box and thought this looks perfect to try with already 2 lipsticks and pressed powder with a price of rm129. Not bad for the price, right? And I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this brand.



One thing that attracts me most to this set.... It's the compact pressed powder! 

Look how they designed the packaging. It already have lipstick compartment for your favorite EA lipstick (or any lipstick that will fit on it). It's very sleek and very nice quality with Elizabeth Arden's name engraved on the sides, same with the lipsticks.


Though, the puff included in the compact is a letdown because it's too thin and the side with the name is hard like an oslo paper (get it?).  I like fluffy puffs for applying powders. Anyway, I rarely use the powder because it's a little bit light on my skin. I just use them to set my highlights. And sadly, this was the only shade available on the Beauty Essentials kit.


And now on their exceptional lipstick... They're gorgeous and pigmented. I love the shades I got, Fiesta and Breathless. I honestly love them. I use them almost everyday since I got them. 

FIESTA
Exceptional Lipstick, Fiesta
Excpetional Lipstick in Fiesta is a beautiful deep pink shade.



BREATHLESS
Exceptional Lipstick, Breathless
Exceptional Lipstick in Breathless is a neutral pink brown shade.


They are moisturizing and creamy. It gives full color payoff with only a swipe on the lips. It's not definitely matte but not that glossy. I usually prefer matte lipsticks but this one gives me enough shine and moist that I want. It even has good staying power, lasted on my lips for about 3-4 hours before I reapply after meals, otherwise it wears well.

I'll definitely check out other stuffs from Elizabeth Arden form now on. I just need to save because I'm not sure I can convinced my husband to buy me more makeups again for now..lol! ^_^




Have you tried Elizabeth Arden cosmetics?
What are their best selling products?









Comments

  1. Hey there! I've never tried Elizabeth Arden cosmetics but I've been on their perfume for a year now and it's awesome ;) Btw, I have an ongoing blog giveaway to celebrate my newly dotcommed blog. Hope you check it out and join :) http://bit.ly/Zm5YP4

    Eleigh
    www.misseleighneux.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to give the pressed compact / lipstick combo for a gift to a co-worker who has been looking for something like this for a long time. Depending on what shade the pressed powder is, will depend on if I can purchase this for her... That is, if you have it for me to purchase.

    Hope to hear back from you soon.
    eayers@nsig-hq.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts