Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

                                                     I am now starting to love nail polishes!!!                             
... yeah yeah, I know i'm kinda late bloomer with the fad, but I'm really just starting to enjoy colors on my nails. =)

And right now, I'm loving Sally Hansen nail polishes products.. they have 42 beautiful shades that you can choose from...but not all available at Watsons :)


"Sally Hansen complete salon manicure-5 steps of a manicure in 1 bottle. Sally knows you're busy, so skip the salon but get results. With patented vita-care technology for advanced wear more shine, and nourishing care. Dare to compare to your favorite salon brand. 42 salon-inspired shades. 2010 cosmopolitan beauty award winner, 2010 allure best of beauty award winner."

This one is perfect for me, I admit I'm not really that good when applying nail polishes. This one is so convenient, no need too use base and top coat as it's already glossy after applied and dried on the nails. It is an on-the-go polish, especially if you don't have the time to do it at home.



Sorry for the unperfect application, I just did it by myself =)
  • With patented vita-care technology for advanced wear, more shine, and nourishing care
  • Dbp, toluene, and formaldehyde free

I have the shade of Raisin the Bar, its a metallic pink rose color, no shimmer or glitters. It really does go with pretty much everything. I only applied 2 coats on my nail and it looks salon-made already. No hassle, fast drying, streak-free, even coverage and i love the color!

I bought this at Watsons for Php400 and it goes with a free Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry nail polish! It's a grab!!! I would definitely purchase more shades of this soon.. =)


with my freebie =)

SHADE: JUMPIN' JADE

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI FAST DRY NAIL COLOR is really fast dry.. it's also a good carry-on nail polish. I also like how easily you can apply it on your nail evenly... I usually brought along my own nail polish if I'm having my nails done on a salon, I'm not pretty good in cleaning and shaping my nails =) I just hope it will last long and won't dry fast even i'm not using it often.





Comments

Popular Posts