My NYX haul and review...

Lately, I'm active on searching for online shop especially for makeup. Usually, with online shopping you'll get freebies or discounted price than the regular price in the mall. I ordered online from digital traincase, then purchased some of my NYX products on Cosmetologie event at SMX last February 22, 2012.

                                                        (These are my NYX products haul)



                                                   
                                                                ( I got the nude shade )
This is the HD Studio Powder Foundation, it's a talc and oil free powder and feels like satin on the skin. It's a good powder for photographs, it gives a beautiful finish on the skin as it lacks ingredients that gives you that "white cast". The compact is a bit bulky because there are two compartments, one for the powder and the other one is for the sponge for application. It has a full size mirror inside for a good touch-up for those who are on the go. The powder for me is good but after two application or some retouches, it feels like thick on my face. But overall, my face feels so soft, light and matte finished when I used this for setting my foundation. For  me, i preferred using a sponge than powder brushes.


                                                                  Jumbo Eye Pencil
                                            ( Shades: 604 Milk, 601 Black Bean, 612 Gold) 
 These pencils are multi-purpose for me. I can use it as a base for my eyeshadow or an eyeliner. It's pretty pigmented and blendable on the lids of our eyes. It can help the eyeshadow stay on longer and emphasizes the colors. And for the price (P150, if pre-order it's P120), it's very reasonable and pocket-friendly.


                                                            Nyx Rouge Cream Blush
                                                               ( Shade:  Glow)
 I love this blush!!! It gives me a natural flush on my cheeks. It's creamy but buildable and a little does go a long way with this. I used my fingers on applying on my cheeks but still you can use your blush brush if you want but be careful on the amount you're going to apply as it is really pigmented. And for me, it's super cheap for its good quality. I'm hoping to get more shades of this blush.


                                                                NYX Round Lipstick
                                        NYX RLS in Gem                         NYX RLS in Indian Pink


These are swatches from different lightings : Gem and Indian Pink
These are 2 samples of their round lipsticks. They have a large variety of color selections to choose from. I love these colors, they are pigmented on my lips. I don't need to put on lip glosses on top of it. They are creamy and smooth but frosts tends to seep into the lip creases. They are very affordable (P150), so you can get a number of your own collection of these lipstick.

                                                              NYX Xtreme Lip Cream

              Shade : Strawberry Jam                        Swatch
Another product of NYX that I got from Digital Traincase. They have several colors to choose from which is nice. These lippies have enough sheen for luscious looking lips. It doesn't dry out on my lips but as much as possible, I only swipe a small amount on my lips because it's very pigmented but very blendable. 

All in all, I'm very happy with all of these but still planning to get more in the future! I'm also planning to try their eyeshadow palettes in my next purchase.

Comments

Popular Posts