Foundations Review: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and Revlon PhotoReady

My most top favorite foundation as of the moment are these two: Revlon PhotoReady and NARS Sheer Glow. I purchased first the PhotoReady because as it said on the advertisement that it can give you a "photo ready" skin for pictures and that's a big point for me, I love pictures!!! And then I also heard a lot of good feedback on NARS Sheer Glow, but I was doubtful to buy it because of the price. It was way expensive for me, but my heart really already set on it..hehehe

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation: (005 Natural Beige)


This foundation has spf20 which is good for our skin. But I noticed it have shimmers on it which can give white-cast for photographs. It also gives dewy effect that makes you look healthy and fresh. It has medium coverage but you can add more if you like, it's easy to blend on your skin. For oily skin, I would recommend to set it with a translucent powder for longer effect. It also doesn't have that irritable smell unlike to other foundations. And the packaging has a pumped for easy application!


NARS Sheer Glow Foundation: (PUNJAB)


Unfortunately, it doesn't have spf, which we needed for the skin (but good for flash photography!). But we can always apply separately a sunblock of our choice. It has a light to medium coverage and has a dewy finish that gives our skin a healthy glow. But for those who has oily skins, I don't recommend you for this product or just don't forget set it with powder. But for my skin which is normal to dry (this season), it gives a nice glow and it feels like I'm not wearing any foundation at all. But unfortunately, the price you pay for doesn't come with a pump, which for me, it easily get dirty and you can waste a lot of product when you tip it onto the back of your hand.

***
Overall, I liked both foundation which gives me a clear and glowing skin which also covers my little imperfections on my face. You can choose between the two, if you want something with the same result as NARS Sheer Glow, you can go with Revlon PhotoReady with much lower price and budget-friendly! :)

Comments

Popular Posts