Burt's Bees Skincare reviews

Summer is definitely here! The past few days was scorching hot, I hate leaving the house if not necessary. And because of the heat, I'm not comfortable putting heavy makeup products on my face. I want it bare and fresh, so I'm thinking of investing on good skincare products that'll make my skin confidently fresh rather than expensive makeup for  now. 

Last weekend, I received a package from Sephora PH containing Burt's Bees products and it's all skincare products that I wanted to try but haven't had the chance. I love natural products because they're less harmful for the skin and they use natural ingredients. Thank you sephoraph! Perfect timing to try all of these as my skin needed some TLC. 


BURT'S BEES INTENSE HYDRATION
NOURISHING FACIAL WATER

Burt's Bees claims:

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Nourishing Facial Water is a nutrient-infused drink for your skin that absorbs quickly to help restore lost hydration and prepare the skin for moisturization. Our hydrating formula is clinically shown to improve skin texture and balance skin's pH, giving your skin a fresh vitality. 



Among all the products here, the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration nourishing facial water is my most favorite. I love facial water or mist, it usually helps my skin feels fresh and hydrated but some products makes my skin stingly and tight upon application. But this one, it feels hydrated and moisturized immediately, no stingly feeling at all. 

I like how it smell whenever I use this. The scent is gentle like sweet baby powder or mild flower, though it doesn't last long.

It's recommended to use cotton pad and gently smooth on the face after cleansing in the morning and before going to sleep. Though I wish it has spray, because I prefer to use it as a mist. I apply this before my moisturizer, it helps better absorbs on my skin. 


BURT'S BEES SENSITIVE 
DAILY MOISTURIZING CREAM

Burt's Bees claims:

This nourishing day cream is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin all day without causing redness or irritation.

Distinctly formulated with:
- Cotton Extract to soften
- Rice Extract to moisturize
- Aloe to soothe


Next is the Burt's Bees Sensitive daily moisturizing cream which I currently using the past few days. I use this day and night after the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration nourishing facial water and they work wonders on my skin. My skin feels soft and fresh especially when I woke up in the morning. No sticky and itchy feeling, perfect for the summer season. It feels light and easily absorbs on my skin. After 5 days of use, no irritation or breakouts on my face.

It doesn't smell anything at all. The packaging has a big pump which dispenses ample amount of product. I prefer the 'sensitive' variant because my face gets rashes and itches a lot maybe because of the heat. Plus points for having natural ingredients.


 BURT'S BEES SENSITIVE 
EYE CREAM

Burt's Bees claims:

This lightweight eye cream is clinically proven to moisturize the delicate area without causing redness or irritation. Helps reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness.

Distinctly formulated with:
-Cotton Extract to soften
-Rice Extract to moisturize
- Aloe to soothe



Burt's Bees Sensitive eye cream is a product I wanted to try since I'm not getting any younger. I don't have sensitive skin but I prefer something light for my under eye area. Though I don't notice any difference because I just recently use this eye cream, it doesn't irritate my eye area and it's good to use under makeup. It helps smoothen my fine lines that my makeup up glides easily over it. 

The scent is very light and the packaging is in a squeezable tube like most of other eye creams but this has a rubber tip.


 BURT'S BEES 
TINTED LIP BALM

A must for everyone, a lip balm! Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Zinnia gives you a nice subtle tint on your lips, like 'your-lips-but-better" shade.  I do love the Hibiscus shade but usually out of stock.
 It's a little more moisturizing and hydrating. It's gentle on the lips with all the natural ingredients. Their lip balm is one of my favorite balm because of my dry lips.

Burt's Bees products are best for those looking for hypoallergenic and natural ingredients. Gentle on the skin and yet effective with continued use. It's suitable for all skin types.




-Elgee-


Comments

Popular Posts