EB Advance Liquid Lipstick in Pink Pearl

Hey guys! March is coming to an end, and now the full blast summer is coming and be ready for the summer heat. Drink a lot of fluids, especially water to keep you hydrated and don't forget you sunblock and sunglasses to keep you protected from UV rays. Just enjoy and try to keep it cool! ^_^

Today, I'm going to share quickly my thoughts about the EB Advance Liquid Lipstick. I'm so glad that we have our very own local brand when it comes to liquid lipstick. EB Advance is really stepping up with their products in terms of packaging and pigmentation. I believe this was released late last year and bought mine early this year. EB Advance Liquid Lipsticks comes in 6 shades - 4 deep colors and 2 peachy and pink nude color. I just hope they make more shades to choose from because I definitely want more besides the fact that's its only Php180 which is very affordable.


The packaging is cute and simple. You can see the shade inside the clear tube immediately. It has a doe-foot applicator which make it easier to apply on the lips. I got the shade in Pink Pearl (I forgot to take a photo of the name). 


Based from my swatch and experience, this liquid lipstick isn't matte. It looks glossy especially upon application. It's very pigmented! 1 layer can fully covered my bare lips though I like it more if it's matte. So what I do, I blot my lips after application with a tissue to mattify it and it still looks good. The shade is still the same without the shine/gloss.




For me, It doesn't have scent at all which is a plus point and it don't taste anything too (I tried not to taste it though, lol). It does last for a while for at least 4-5 hours with light meals and drinks. I like the part that it does leave a bearable stain on the lips by the end of the day. 

I would definitely get more if they'll make something with brown/nude shades. I love the formula, it don't make my lips dry. Good job EVER BILENA!












Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts