Maybelline Lip Gradation by Color Sensational + Swatches

Happy Love month and Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! As I'm writing this post, my hubby and I are currently watching "Ride Along 2" at home tonight. I'm not really into a comedy-action genre, instead, I do prefer horror-thriller type of movies. That's why I decided to make use of my time by sharing to you quickly my thoughts about the Maybelline LIP Gradation (while watching too!).

Early last month, I checked out the Maybelline counter at SM Masinag and found new products that looks promising, like these LIP Gradation by Color Sensational. I got two shades for me to try.


The packaging is so sleek. It looks like a lip liners but much more thicker, but thinner than Chubby Lip Balms. The shade is consistent from the packaging and the product inside. It's retractable type lipstick and has a smudger sponge on the other end of the tube. 


I got 2 shades:
RED1



RED1 is my favorite of the two because I love how red it is. It's a dark red which can make any looks glam even with a simple makeup on. The pigmentation is very good. It last for at least 4 hours with light meals. I love wearing this the past few days because we have cooler weather and especially when going out in the evening.

MAUVE1




MAUVE1 is most used during the day or whenever I'm running errands. It's more of a brown-red shade, that falls into a mauve tone. This lasted only 3-4 hours with light meals too. I don't mind reapplying, because it's so smooth on the lips.

Overall, I do recommend Maybelline LIP Gradation. It's affordable for P399. The consistency is velvety matte and creamy. It's very pigmented and so easy to glide on the lips. Actually, from the name itself it's supposed to be use for gradient lips but I don't think it suits me or my lips, I prefer full lip color on me. 










Comments

Popular Posts