MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation

Finally, I can share my thoughts about MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation! I've had this since last July when I visited Hong Kong. I bought this at the MAC counter inside Hong Kong airport before going back to Manila and decided to get more products from MAC. 


This foundation is housed in a matte plastic squeezable tube. It's very light and convenient to bring anywhere. No need to worry for any spill or breakage, just make sure that you close the cap securely. 

I got the shade NC30, yellow toned, and match my skin perfectly at first, but I notice that it does oxidizes just a little bit on my skin every time I use it. I still love the coverage it gives my face. No scent at all! 


The formula is lightweight but has thick texture. Also, it has medium to full matte coverage and blends easily. However, this foundation does take time to sets on the skin, though that's more reason to blend more evenly. It's very comfortable on the skin and last all day without retouching.


This was my go-to foundation since I came back from Hong Kong, since I love how it holds on to my skin even how humid the weather here in the Philippines. And the way it evens out my skintone with just one layer, this tube will last me for a long time even I use this most often. It didn't break me out or emphasize some dry patches on my face. I don't use this with primer, just a good moisturizer will do for me already even if I have normal to combination skin. I get compliments each time I use this ^_^



For me, this is recommended for all skin types - it's oil-free watertight product that actually repels moisture from the surface of the face.' Still, it's best to ask for sample for any skin reactions. I would totally repurchased this and use this on my clients for their events. 








Comments

Popular Posts