Maybelline Fashion Brow Coloring Mascara

I've always been loyal to my E.L.F Eyebrow Treat and Tame for my brows eversince brow mascaras appear in beauty counters. I tried some but I make sure that I have this as a backup for everyday use. But I guess, I wanted to try other affordable brand for my eyebrows. Why not explore, right? :)

This time I got the Maybelline Fashion Brow Coloring Mascara in deep brown shade. I love most of their mascaras and eyeliners, and I'm pretty sure their eyebrow mascara will not disappoint me.

They only have 3 shades (correct me if I'm wrong) in the Maybelline counter I went to which is Yellow Brown, Dark Brown, and Red Brown. I got the dark brown which I think suits me best.


It has a round shape tip wand, which is very unusual compared to other brands. It's kinda big for those who has thin eyebrows. But for me, it helps give accurate amount of product and tint to every strand of hair.





It has good pigmentation and lasted the whole day until I remove it with my makeup remover. This shade also helps fill in sparse area and wanted full eyebrow look. I would definitely recommend this for those who are searching for an affordable but quality brow mascara. This costs only Php 395 each in any Maybelline counters.







Comments

Popular Posts