Ever Bilena: Evera Lip and Cheek Tint

Hi ladies! I want to quickly share to you my favorite blush/tint last summer, the EB: Evera Lip and Cheek Tint.

Ever Bilena is one of the local brand I look up to. They are very affordable, yet most of their product have good pigmentation and quality. And you can avail them almost everywhere here in the Philippines like department stores beauty section,  beauty stalls and even convenience stores.

I used to use the Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Tint but everytime I visit their stalls they said it's out of stock and so, I decided to try this one, the EB Evera Lip and Cheek Tint. Though, I'm not really sure if this is the same with the EB Advance Lip and Tint.


The packaging is different from the EB Advance Lip and Cheek Tint which was in a squeezable tube. The EB Evera Lip and Cheek Tint has a doe-foot like applicator and their shade looks lighter red than the EB Advance.



I don't use this on my lips because it has a weird taste when applied and it doesn't stay that long when I tried it. But on the cheeks, I love it! It stays the whole day even I sweat a lot last summer. You can build up the color on your cheeks, just make sure you don't apply too much. It didn't irritate my skin or enhance my dry patches on my cheeks.


On the photo above, look how it stays on my skin after I was out on errands the whole day and it was scorching hot that day! But it still looks pretty on my skin and gave me natural flushed cheeks. It helps lessen to look like a tired face :P It's a staple must-have on my makeup kit for a quick makeup days. And with the price of Php75 only, I want to buy more for backup.

I'm so satisfied and happy with this product that I'm using this on my everyday makeup. I will recommend this to students and for those looking for budget-friendly makeup products. This will definitely last long and pocket-friendly too! ^_^





Hugs and kisses! 







Comments

Popular Posts