Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Innocence

 Honestly, my makeup kit consists more of lipsticks and foundations. I only have few blushes that I'm contented to use for everyday. But when I saw this blusher last year when we were in Japan, I knew I have to get it. I love the color that I knew that it would suit my skintone, or let's say any other skintone! 

This is the Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush


Description:
"Unique powder blush offers buildable coverage, from natural to dramatic, and imparts 
a flattering radiance to cheeks. Remarkably silky texture ensures easy application 
of seamless colour. Applied high on the cheekbone, or near the eyes, 
it instantly 'lifts' and soften the face for more a youthful look."


It has the signature Chanel compact packaging that comes with a black velvety pouch. It locks securely that there's no worry that it might open unexpectedly inside your purse. It also comes with a full mirror and mini natural hair brush. I love that it's very convenient to do a touchups when you're on the go with the mirror and mini brush. But at home, I prefer to use my favorite blush brush for application.




I got the #160 Innocence that looks like a muted pink / tea rose color with subtle shimmer. The texture is finely-milled, smooth and incredibly easy to blend. It appears sheer on the first layer of application but you can build up the coverage. I like that it doesn't leave dry patches on my skin and it stays long, at least 5-7 hours even though it's pretty hot these days. This summer, I kept using this blush as it gives natural glow on my face. Sometimes I apply this on top of my cheeks as a highlighter. 

It has an elegant rosey scent but fades away few seconds after applied on the cheeks.  I actually love the scent that I keep on smelling it before I use the blush.


This is my first ever Chanel powder blush and I like how the color is versatile. It literally goes with any makeup look. It's perfect for all occasion or events, especially for bride-to-be. The only con for me is the price, it's quite expensive but totally worth every penny for this blush. I don't mind repurchasing again after I finish mine. Save! Save! Save! ^_^ 







Comments

Popular Posts