Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Oil

Every now and then I change my nightly routine and that includes my facial cleanser. It depends on my mood and weather. Last month, I usually opted to grab my cleansing oil than my usual facial wash because my skin was drier because of the cold season (and now, I'm starting to miss it because it's getting warmer and warmer each day now.)

Since I got back from Japan last November, the weather in the Philippines is much considerably cooler until early February. As much as I like the cooler breeze, I don't think my skin is used to it because it became super dry together with my lips. So, I started to change my skincare products to more moisturizing.

My constant companion at that time was the Shu Uemura cleansing oils, particularly the Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Whitefficient Clear Brightening. I also got the Anti/Oxi Skin Refining but I want first the brightening one. The green bottle is more for anti-ging and antioxidant which I love too.



The packaging is very simple. But I like that the bottle is clear, you can monitor the product inside with no problem at all. And the pump is love, because it dispenses only the right amount in every pump. I just need a pump and a half for every wash for the whole face to the neck. 

After removing my makeup with makeup remover, I pump enough amount for my face then massage it for 2-3 minutes then rinse it with water. It actually helps cleanse and removes makeup. I love how it feels after every wash, it feels soft and moisturized! 

For now, I don't use it every night anymore, I alternate it with my facial wash again because my skin was back to normal. No more dryness and tightness. But I still use this at least 3 times a week to keep the effect on my skin. 



Have you tried any Cleansing Oils?
What can you recommend?











Comments

Popular Posts