[Review]: NYX Eyebrow Gel

I believe that eyebrows are one of the most important features of our face. It is necessary to keep it well-groomed at all times. It gives you personality depending on how you do your brows. That's why eyebrows needs special attention too, especially when doing your makeup routines. 

I always wanted to try those eyebrow gel/fluids. I was really aiming for Mac brow fluid, MUFE Aqua brow or Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade but hesitated, because they're super pricey. Then I read about NYX Eyebrow Gel and most of them compared this to MUFE Aqua brow. I guess, that's enough for me, a perfect affordable dupe but quality assured. =)



Nyx Eyebrow Gel has 5 shades: Blonde (ash blonde) , Chocolate (red brown), Brunette (ash brown), Espresso (deep brown) and Black (brown black).

I got Chocolate which I think closer to my hair color. It has creamy/ thick texture and very pigmented. Believe me when I say that a little dot of product definitely goes long way and I'm not exaggerating.

It comes with a squeeze tube which is very convenient and hygienic. You can easily control how much product you'll need. For me,  a pea-sized would be enough for both eyebrows already. I prefer to use a tissue or makeup dish when dispensing the product, because you'll need a makeup remover or a hard rub when you put it on the back of your hand. It's really waterproof and smudge-proof.


I tried to remove by rubbing it with just water

 Having a humid weather here in the Philippines, it stays on me all day long, even walking outside during the day. It may have fade eventually after how many hours but I still can see that the gel is still intact and there's no sparse area. I usually use my eye makeup remover  just to remove my eyebrow gel.



Not bad for my 1st eyebrow gel. It truly is what it claims: smudge-free, waterproof, and long lasting. What more can you ask for? Just keep on practicing to get your desired eyebrow shape and color. They have very versatile shades that you can mix and match or adjust to your desired color.

I bought this for P400 (I think) at Digital Traincase shop in Ortigas. Imagine how much I save from buying those high-end brands, I can still get more eyebrow shades from NYX. Though I'm not closing my heart to other brands but maybe if somebody give it as a gift, why not? Right? :) But for now, I'm really happy with NYX eyebrow gel. ^_^








Comments

Popular Posts