NYX Makeup Setting Spray [Dewy Finish]

This is my first time to try a makeup setting spray. I've wanted to get the Skindinavia setting spray but I opted with NYX setting spray first, because frankly, NYX is much more affordable and usually works for me, I love most of their products. 

Description:
Demand Perfection! For that fresh makeup look that lasts, NYX Makeup Setting Spray are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put. Available in gorgeous Matte-Shine Free or Dewy Fresh Glow. 

How to use: Shake, spray and set! Shake the bottle and spray onto your face from a 6 inch distance. The spray will then set your makeup resisting unwanted color fade. 

Before using any products on my clients that's new to me, I make sure to test and use it on myself first, if it's worth it. I bought this online and got the one with dewy finish. I have dry skin as of now, and I wanted to have some radiant look on my skin especially after I applied my makeup. 

  I used my usual liquid foundation, concealer and powder blush then set it with NYX makeup setting spray. I sprayed around 3-4 times then let it set. Though, it doesn't have strong chemical scent, it still has minimal smell that quickly fades away. I noticed for the first hour that my face feels that there's a film or mask on it. It feels hard, like as if I had a buttocks! lol! I don't feel comfortable and I felt that my skin is so dry. I was beginning to hate this product but then gave it another chance the next day. After I put on my makeup, I sprayed only twice on my face. It feels different, it feels lighter than before but you know that it's setting on your face but much more comfortable. Maybe because I sprayed too much that its makes my face feels dry and hard??? I dunno know.. :)

I don't have any cons other than that. My makeup lasts for about 6 hours looking still fresh and radiant, but after it started to fade. But 6 hours is already good to me, because the fading is minimal that you won't need much retouch other than my lipstick. I like it that it works to its name and yet still affordable and locally available too.

I would like to still try other brands especially Skindinavia, so I can compare. I recommend makeup setting spray to those who want to make their makeup lasts the whole day. There are different varieties, you just need to find which suits for your skin.




What makeup setting spray do you recommend?











Comments

  1. thanks for dropping by at my page, nice review, I am considering to purchase this as well.
    Followed you back already ^_^

    esybabsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this spray to make my makeup look more smooth and remove powder residue. It works great for about 20 minutes or so. Made my makeup look so smoothe and beautiful.
    NYX setting spray in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts