MAC cosmetics haul

Hello ladies! This is a quick post regarding the haul I made with my mom the other day when we went shopping at Eastwood for MAC cosmetics. I love shopping with my mom, it's like a "shopping-spree" when I'm with her! 


This is MAC Captive which has a satin finish. It has a reddish plum color which suits my lips and can be applied smoothly. I like how it doesn't dry out my lips and the staying power is long enough for me.

This foundation is very intriguing for me. I still need to road test this if it's worth the price. 

The famous brow set from MAC, for soon to be clients. I love how it sets the brows and easily pair the shade with their hair.

I got 3 pencils from them also, eyeliner, lip and brow pencil....



 I'm excited to try and road test everything before I give a detail review. I'm excited to go back to work and be on the ground after giving birth. It's not like everyday I have to do makeups, so I have a lot of time with my son when he arrives. So much blessings and I'm thankful! :)





Comments

  1. wow, the name matchmaster is pretty intruiging too! cant wait for your reviews ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review on the brow set! That lipliner matches quite perfectly with your lipstick :)

    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts