Review: OLAY Total Effects Advanced Daily Moisturizer with Cooling Essence

Happy Valentines day to all!  My husband and I aren't going out today, maybe just have dinner at home (take outs) because I'm not really feeling so good nowadays. The most important thing is we have each other, and can celebrate valentines everyday.. :)

Just so you know, I've always been an OLAY (and PONDS) user since college days until now. But of course, since I'm now working I get to explore more products but still, I kept coming back to OLAY for some skin care products.

And now, I got this OLAY Total Effects Advanced Daily Moisturizer with Cooling Essence. It's part of the Total Effects family, which I love. 

Description:
"Fights the 7 signs of ageing and keeps skin refreshed all day with an innovative, lightweight formula. It features mint extracts that work together with a burst of cooling water to provide a breezy sensation. Glycerol and age-fighting vita niacin complex is absorbed deeply in the skin surface, with pigments and emollients that stay on the surface to cover imperfections and smooth the skin."

What I like about this product, it isn't that thick like the normal Olay creams.  It really absorbs easily on our skin feeling fresh and smooth. But I can't feel any minty or cooling effect after application. This also blends well with my foundation, my makeup stay put throughout the day. However, note that it has no SPF, but if you're looking for something good for photos, this one is perfect! :)


The packaging is like the usual Total Effects line, but this one has a slim tube type with a pump, which you can control when getting a product. But I prefer squeezable tubes, so I can squeeze the tube until to the last drop! Sometimes I even cut the tube in the middle, so I can get the products that still left  around...hehehe :)




The moisturizer is a natural white light-weight cream texture. This one is good to use for summer season. It's hydrating and refreshing.  It's an oil-free moisturizer, perfect for combination/oily skin. 


Repurchase: I will! I love how it feels on my skin. 
Downside: Still needs to put sunblock on my face for protection of the heat.



HAVE A NICE DAY AND TAKE CARE! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular Posts